Sharjah Corniche Hospital, in association with the World Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and Plastic Surgery
- 2 Day Theory and Hands On practice
- Full clinical immersion and hands-on training for every participant
- Accredited by MOH for 14 Credits
- Attain Advanced Skills in Aesthetic Medicine
- Certificate issued by World Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and Plastic Surgery
- 3-4 hours of lectures and training each, per day
- Small groups for maximum interaction
- Bring your own volunteer
Saturday – 24 Proof Indications for Botox, Whole Face and Body
Sunday – 3D Vectoring Facelift, a Facial Volumizing Procedure
Join us for a weekend session at the World Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and Plastic Surgery in California
- STUDY– state of the art in aesthetic medicine and non-surgical approaches (injectable only) to face rejuvenation.
- HANDS-ON– 4-5 hours per day of hands-on experience.
- RECEIVE– two certificates for attending this informative and practical course.
To register for the class, please click on the Register link and complete the form.
The older – the younger. I make the body believe that it is younger!” said Samantha in “Sex and the City”.
I stopped going to school because of my acne. I was tremendously intimidated for it.” – says Cassandra, 19 years old girl from San Francisco, California. The video she posted on youtube has gained over 21 million views. Cassandra “made it her mission” to help others.
Who and what makes a woman beautiful?
Beauty is a subjective characteristic of a person. Fundamental knowledge of facial proportions comes to us from ancient times, just as the vision of the artistic aspects of beauty.
When people age, the thickness of subcutaneous fat layer not only decreases, it moves to the lower part of the face, changing the triangle of youth to triangle of age. Skin is the largest organ of human body but it is the most neglected. Tanning, smoking, sleeping with face pressed to the pillow, weight changes all cause skin to droop and look wrinkled.
What modern aesthetic medicine has to offer to women who want to stay young without surgery?
Aesthetics unfortunately is not included in medical school education. Therefore, there are not too many physicians with special aesthetic understanding of human beauty. In addition to aesthetic education is no less important the result of the treatment, in which a woman should look not only natural, but also fit for her age.
There is a unique opportunity to acquire everything from one place – The World Academy of Aesthetic Medicine and Plastic Surgery.